Structural steel detailing, shop drawing and CAD design services
- 3D Modeling using Tekla structures
- Connection design
- Fabrication Drawings, Erection Drawings & Part Drawings
- Misc. metals detailing (stairs, ladders, platforms etc)
- Production files like NC Data file, KISS file, Fabtrol list, etc.,
- Material List, Assembly list, Part List, Bolt List, Drawing Index.
Steel Detailing for Commercial and Industrial Structures:
Our most common projects are Schools, Churches, Retail Centers, Theaters, Commercial Office Blocks, Industrial Facilities etc. Our clients are steel fabricators and detailing companies.
Drafting Services comply with Steel Industry Standards: Our drafting services utilize the most appropriate software tools in order to conform to industry standards and maintain productivity. We routinely work with both imperial and metric standards, and can provide careful compliance with fabricator’s detailing standards. We can comply with the engineering codes of USA, UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Our work meets AISC requirements and we adhere to local and OSHA safety standards.
- Cistron has rwo detailing facilities with a total area of about 10,000 sq. feet
- Cistron uses Teklastructures as the 3D modeling software.
- Cistron has 50 licenses of Tekla with over 70 workstations in total.
- It has high speed Internet connectivity and use FTP for uploading and downloading files.
- Sophisticated Printers and scanners are used for producing multiple copies.